Thursday, August 4, 2011

{Harry Potter} Childhood Dreams

Evening Eveyone!

So, this post is way late. However, for those who don't know... Harry Potter has been a HUGE thing in my life. I have been to EVERY midnight showing of Harry Potter since the 3rd movie came out. I grew up with Harry Potter. The books brought you into a great place and let your imagination run wild. I went to the midnight showing with my Mother-in-law and my wonderful Hubby. It was quite a fun experience and great time. I have seen Harry Potter four times. Yes, four times... I know. Crazy!

Final Review- The last movie is truly fantastic. I had a lot of expectations on how I wanted to see it on the big screen. It was magical to say the least. It followed true to the book for the most part. The best showing was in the Air and Space Museum in Chantilly on a TRUE IMAX screen. Completely captivating! I won't go into details of the movie, but I will say that Neville, Professor Snape, and Hermione are my favorite characters. :)

I took pictures for InsideNova. Here are the wonderful people who dressed up!




<3
Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment